This is an exquisite way of preparing a perfect Salmon filet with a different flair. The persimmon was a beautiful companion to the wonderful taste of Sockeye. We served it with a tasty mushroom and leek medley, but you can pair this dish with some of our other side dishes such as, Ensalada de Agucate y Tomate, Leek, or a wonderful squash. Either way you will surely love this infused, ultra light and delicious version 0f Salmon.
This serves 2 hungry Svendblads. 🙂 after a workout and a mountain bike ride.
- 1 1/2 pounds of Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (from The Fishuggers), cut into 3, 8 ounce slices
- 2 medium Persimmons, cut into 12 slices
- 1/8 cup of fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup of Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsps of Coconut Oil, gently warmed
- Juice from 1.5 limes
- 3 large cuts of unbleached parchment paper
View original post 73 more words